Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Using iPad Apps to Meet IEP Goals in Special Ed

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

While having well-thought-out Individualized Education Plan (IEP) goals can positively impact special needs students' learning outcomes, meeting those goals can often be challenging. This webinar will explore how various iPad apps can help students meet a variety of IEP goals. Join Hillary Brumer as she provides examples of common IEP goals, and discusses a companion app that can be used to address each goal. Come discover how to leverage apps to help meet IEP goals in your school or classroom setting.

Subject: General
Last aired on: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 @ 4:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Mobile Learning, Response to Intervention (RTI), Special Education
Tags: 589, Apps, Dol423, IEP goals, Individualized Education Plan, Individualized Education Program, iPads, Special Ed, Special Needs

Reviews (17)

This was excellent - great new ideas for me to explore!
Excellent job of bringing some new apps to my attention that I plan to check out as the students I work with love to work on the iPad. Thank you.
I learned about a few new apps that I am excited to try.
Enjoyed learning about the apps. I plan on using some of them in the classroom.
4 bunny slippers. Hillary named many useful apps for specific areas of the curriculum and best practice. Well done.
Very Useful!
Great information!
Thank you for some useful information.
Basic Member
Thank you!!
more reviews ...