Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Creating Review Games for Your Science Class with Free Web Tools

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Would you like to incorporate fun activities that will engage your students and help them to retain key scientific concepts, terms, and facts? Why not try review games? In this webinar, you will discover some free Web tools that you - or your students - can use to easily create interactive review games to help reinforce science concepts and facts. David Faure will show you how to use these tools to build these games and provide you with some tips for using these games in the science classroom. While the activities shared are primarily geared to middle and high school classes, teachers of younger students may find them useful as well.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Tuesday, March 19, 2013 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Assessment & Review , Game-based Learning , STEM, Tools for Student Projects, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: Dol319, quizlet, review games, reviews, science, STEM, web tools

Reviews (19)

I would like to use the pictures, but that is not free...does anyone know free quizzing that would use pictures?

Great resources, thank you for sharing!

Thank you for the information. The arcade style games can be an entertaining way to encourage students to study.

Thanks David, good information as I prepare for the upcoming school year.
Basic Member
+5

Thanks for the great resources.
+2

Thanks!

I liked the various resources you presented. Some I forgot about and they have expanded since I have used them, such as quizlet.
+6

I loved this!!! Great job and thanks for the resources!
Basic Member
+2

Great information and resources. Thank you!
+10

Great Webinar!
more reviews ...