Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Connect, Create, and Collaborate with Science Websites, Web Tools, and Apps

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Would you like to discover ways for your students to connect, create, and collaborate as they investigate and explore a variety of scientific ideas, models, and concepts! Are you looking for new ways to jazz up your science curriculum? This webinar will focus on a variety of interactive science, websites, web tools and apps that will enhance learning! Join Letia Cooper as she shares examples of how to use these tools and discusses easy ways to integrate technology in science classrooms for all grade levels.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Tuesday, April 14, 2015 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Mobile Learning, STEM, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: Apps, Dol319, Science Web Tools, scientific concepts, STEM, Web Sites

Reviews (25)

I got so much out of this webinar!! Your website is amazing! I'm know I will visit again and again!!! So many amazing resources! I hope most of them are compatible with iPad.

Thanks so much! Can't wait to use these resources!

Such great resources! I'm looking forward to exploring Instagrok and UEN Interactives with my students. Great ways to engage my students.

Great resources for science teachers. Thank you for sharing!!

Great resources for science teachers. Thank you for sharing. I will definitely use some of these sites.
+3

Amazing session! Lots and lots of awesome websites for kid. Thank you!
Basic Member
+2

Thanks!

Meant to give 5 bunny slippers! I will definitely visit some of the sites. I think I mistakenly gave 2 slippers. Sorry!
Basic Member
+2

Loved the resources and informaion provided, Tia. Thanks so much.

Letia: you are an excellent presenter. Thank you for sharing your great ideas and resources with us!
more reviews ...