Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Mathemagic: Math Resources for Grades 3-6

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

With the increasing emphasis on core subjects, it is more important than ever that students begin with a good foundation in math, and having the right resources to teach it can improve student understanding and scores. In this webinar, join Meredith Martin as she takes a close look at several great math-based websites and iOS apps that you can use with 3-6 students. In addition she will provide some practical tips and examples for using these resources in your classroom.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Wednesday, July 6, 2016 @ 10:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Mobile Learning, STEM, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: apps, Dol311, elementary school, grade school, math, stem, websites

Reviews (41)

Thank you so much! My students love learning through technology! Can't wait to try these sites out!

Great webinar! I cannot wait to use the websites and apps you shared in my classroom.

Wonderful list of sites and Apps. Very excited to try them out with students.

Thank you.
Basic Member
+4

This is just what I needed! Thank you!

Love the resources!!! I will be sharing many of the sites with teachers in my building!!!

This is an awesome resource. Thank you for concise and well organized presentation. This is going to change next year for my students.
+8

Lots of FREE tools/resources for math. Thanks!
+4

WOW! Even though this webinar says 3-6, middle school and high school teachers may find websites helpful for their students especially the websites that have video resources. I highly recommend every math teacher watch this webinar.
+8

Excellent presentation full of valuable tools! Thanks so much, Meredith!
more reviews ...