Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Interactive Math and Science Resources for Special Education

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Finding a well-rounded assortment of Math and Science resources to meet the needs of diverse learners is not always easy. Join Melissa Mann as she explores ten interactive resources, including websites and apps, and shows how they can be used to help a variety of learners in Math and Science. Melissa will also share tips and suggestions for using these resources in your classroom. The resources discussed will mainly focus on K-6, but may also be applicable to students in other grades.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Tuesday, January 27, 2015 @ 5:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Mobile Learning, Special Education , STEM, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: apps, Dol228, Interactive Rescources, Math, Science, Special Ed, STEM, websites

Reviews (27)

OMG! What a wonderful resource for sites & creative ideas!

Great web sites for Science!

Great!! Thank you!!

Iím always looking for new science websites. This is a good start.

A concise, excellent resource for interactive sites. Looking forward to using it with my students.

Very informative information! Thanks so much!

This webinar had a lot of use sites for Science and Math. I really like d the Interactive Sites for Education.
Basic Member

Thanks

I like that she stressed that our lower level kids have options to show what they know in Science.

Thanks so much for this! I am a high school special education teacher just assigned a functional math skills course for our non-diploma track students. Many of these resources should be great!
more reviews ...