Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Spark an Interest in STEM with Help from NASA

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Would you like spark your students' interest in STEM subjects and related careers? This webinar will take a look at the NASA Explorer School Program, which provides free, exciting standards-based lessons, activities, and extracurricular ideas. Would you and a team of your students like to attend a week-long trip to Johnson or Kennedy Space Center? Come and learn about the annual National NASA Explorer School Symposium where students come together and showcase their new learning. Join Reba Gordon Matthews as she shares her experiences with this wonderful program and reveals how it can be a life-changing learning experience.

Subject: General
Last aired on: Thursday, February 28, 2013 @ 3:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: STEM, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: Dol228, NASA Explorer, Science, STEM

Reviews (4)

Very well done! Thanks!
@Mariel Thanks the comment. Since the viewing of the recordings are only available to members, you will have to share by logging into the community. But I have uploaded the PowerPoint in the Shared Resources. You can download that and share it. Feel Free.
Though many schools have a magnet or theme, STEM is really a commonality for all institutions of knowledge. Thank you for this information. I will share it with all educators.
This was very interesting. How can I share this webinars with the science teachers at my school?
more reviews ...