Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Eww, That's Gross! Science Apps for Middle and High School Students

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Would you like to engage your middle and high school students, spark inquiry, and help science concepts come alive for them? This webinar will inform educators of effective uses, applications, and creative ways to use the iPadŽ in their classrooms to support learning and demonstrate understanding of science concepts, including PHOEC (Problem, Hypothesis, Observation, Experiment, Conclusion) in grades 6-12. Join Jenna Linskens as she shows how to use the applications with students to improve student performance and understanding of concepts through creation, not just consumption.

If you have an iPadŽ, you are encouraged to have it with you so you can download and try out suggested applications; however, it is not required that you have an iPad.

Subject: General
Last aired on: Tuesday, February 24, 2015 @ 2:30 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Mobile Learning, STEM
Tags: High School, iPad Apps, Middle School, Mobile Learning, PHOEC, Science, scientific concepts, STEM

Reviews (22)

Great information. I would like to see something similar for 1:1 classrooms.
Good information and some interesting apps. I would have liked to see some resources geared specifically to physics.
great information. great apps that are easy to integrate.
Nice science resources.
Basic Member
Great information. Thanks so much, Jenna!
Basic Member
Thanks! I needed more resources to increase student engagement.
Basic Member
Thanks for all the great apps! I'm looking forward to trying some of these.
lots of great apps to check out
Basic Member
I've already checked out a couple of the sites shared. Great information. Plan to check out more.
This is a great list of resources. I can not wait to share them with others.
more reviews ...