Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

iPad Applications for Middle and High School Math Intervention and Acceleration

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Do you have students who are struggling or need acceleration with math? This webinar will explore effective uses, innovative applications, and creative ways to use the iPad in the classroom to support students learning math concepts at the middle and high school grades. Join Jenna Linksens as she shows how to use the applications with students to improve student performance and understanding of concepts through creation, not just consumption.

If you have an iPadģ, you are encouraged to have it with you so you can download and try out suggested applications; however, it is not required that you have an iPad.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Thursday, December 11, 2014 @ 3:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Mobile Learning, STEM
Tags: Dol228, High School, iPad Apps, Math, math acceleration, math intervention, Middle School, Mobile Learning, STEM

Reviews (12)

Will definitely be using a bunch of these apps! Thank you!
+2

Helpful for all types of students

Good stuff! I appreciate ways to help both the advanced kids and the remedial kids. Great resources.

Thanks for the information Jenna, good stuff!

Great webinar!

This provided me with great resources to use with students to review math concepts or for remediation for those who do not completely grasp the concepts.
Basic Member

Thank you for the tools. I so agree that low performing struggling students need to practice their math facts and processes, and should not be allowed calculators.
+5

Great information!
+7

Excellent apps and presentation. Thanks for looking at the older student who struggles.
Basic Member
+1

Thanks so much for all the apps and the way you introduced them. I really learned a lot and enjoyed your presentation.
+10

Awesome!
more reviews ...