Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Project Based Learning with Mobile Devices

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Educators have long realized the impact of hands-on learning for engaging and motivating learners. When students learn through projects they are able to integrate and assimilate research. Various mobile devices, have several features that motivate learners to create stories, videos, mindmaps, and more to share with their families and peers. Join Shelly Terrell as she provides an insight into how mobile devices can be used for engaging projects In addition, she will share lesson ideas to implement in the classroom and ways to evaluate projects on mobile devices.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Thursday, July 6, 2017 @ 11:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Digital Media, Learning Theories & Strategies, Mobile Learning Basics , Tools for Student Projects
Tags: 589, Digital StoryTelling, Dol223, evaluate projects, Instructional Theories and Learning Strategies, iPads, lesson ideas, mobile devices, Mobile Learning or Mobile Devices, projects, Tools for 21st Century Student Projects

Reviews (40)

great app suggestions for PBL a lot of info going to go back and digest for middle school focus! looking forward to you book

Seems like too many apps to grasp, maybe divide elementary and middle school for PBL's.

Lots of information was presented!

Interesting information; visuals were a bit lacking. Would like to have seen more examples.

Useful information.

A lot of information! A lot of good information!
Basic Member
+4

This one went really fast. I am kind of glad I missed the live because I could stop and digest a little at a time. I will probably go to some of these apps and try them because I am unfamiliar with all of them. Thank you for making it on demand right away. I liked that she used apps that work on any system. That is a great idea!

This was a very informative webinar. I am excited about all the different available apps presented in Shelly's lecture.
+2

Great webinar!

Great presentation.
more reviews ...