Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Project Based Learning with Mobile Devices

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Educators have long realized the impact of hands-on learning for engaging and motivating learners. When students learn through projects they are able to integrate and assimilate research. Various mobile devices, have several features that motivate learners to create stories, videos, mindmaps, and more to share with their families and peers. Join Shelly Terrell as she provides an insight into how mobile devices can be used for engaging projects In addition, she will share lesson ideas to implement in the classroom and ways to evaluate projects on mobile devices.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Monday, July 14, 2014 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: College & Career Readiness, Digital Media, Learning Theories & Strategies, Mobile Learning, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: 589, Digital StoryTelling, Dol223, evaluate projects, Instructional Theories and Learning Strategies, iPads, lesson ideas, mobile devices, Mobile Learning or Mobile Devices, projects, Tools for 21st Century Student Projects

Reviews (30)

Thanks, we have byod at our school and this information will help.

Thanks for the great presentation of resources. This presentation helped me understand how to use multiple types of devices in our BYOD environment.

Very useful information...I liked this webinar.
Basic Member
+5

Another great webinar. I appreciate the passion that Shelly has for teaching. It really shows when she gives these presentations and she gives such useful information.
Basic Member
+8

I just love Shelly Terrell's webinars. Thank you for doing them!
+5

Thank you! Great Ideas!
Basic Member
+4

Enjoyed this webinar. Than you for sharing your expertise.
+6

Very excellent ideas and resources!!!
+10

As usual, she provided a fantastic amount of information. I love her idea of the digital sandbox. I think that I will incorporate that into my Friday lessons. I find so many apps, free apps, that I want to use but don't have time for, so this would be a way to find out what the kids think about it and add it to my own reviews.
Basic Member
+6

Time spent with Shelly is NEVER wasted...just need to keep up...but when you can go back with "on-demand" you can get a refresher quickly.
more reviews ...