The perfect page is out there! This session will cover skills that will help you find, evaluate, and use information effectively and ethically. We will explore how to help students develop essential, critical, evaluation, and thinking skills. You will learn 5 alternatives to Google and why they are better for research. We will show how to search the Interne effectively, use advanced searching tools, evaluate information skillfully, determine fake information and page authorship, and how to check vital information and content.
You will walk away from this webinar with:
- Skills necessary to evaluate and use information effectively and ethically
- A list of alternative search engines that are better for research than Google
- Various techniques and command words that you can use to find the information you're searching for
- An understanding of how to help guide students through the research process
- Ways to help students develop essential critical evaluation and thinking skills