Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Simplify Data Collection and Documentation with Google Forms

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Have you been looking for the perfect way to document student progress, performance, and anecdotals? In this webinar, join Monica Burns as she shows how to create forms to keep track of conference notes, anecdotal evidence, and more using one of her favorite free and customizable tools - Google Forms! Whether you're carrying a tablet or working from a desktop, this data collection tool will revolutionize how you document student achievement.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Saturday, March 7, 2015 @ 1:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Classroom Management, Google
Tags: Data Collection, Documentation, GDOL0124, Google Docs, Google Forms

Reviews (65)

A good introduction to google forms. Brought up many ideas that I'd like to explore how to do.
+4

Google has just a wide range of tools to help streamline tasks to make a teacher's life easier. Google Forms can help collect student data. Many ideas were presented on how to collect and document student achievement.

Great ideas and fabulous presentation.
Basic Member

Thanks for the insight as to how I can use Google Forms in different ways.
+4

This is super useful and will save soooo much time grading

Thanks Monica. Google forms seems very user friendly...now I just need to get off my butt and do it!
Basic Member
+1

Monica Thanks for the information explaining why and how to create a google form for the classroom.
Basic Member
+1

Thank you Catlin, this webinar was very informative
+3

Very helpful suggestions!
Basic Member

Thank you for giving me more ideas for the use of google forms.
more reviews ...