Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Using Google Slides to Construct Knowledge and Encourage Student-driven Learning

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Would you like to design student-driven learning experiences that require students to construct knowledge as they create - an idea supported by the Common Core State Standards? This could be easier than you think. The Google Docs Presentation tool can be a great starting point to begin breaking the barriers of traditional tech integration and help you design student-driven learning experiences. Join Susan Oxnevad for an in-depth look at the features available in this collaborative and user friendly tool and learn to use Google Docs in innovative ways that go well beyond the typical student presentation. Templates to get you started also will be provided.

Subject: General
Last aired on: Saturday, April 25, 2015 @ 11:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Common Core, Google
Tags: Common Core, construct knowledge, GDOL0124, Google, Google Docs presentation, Google presentation

Reviews (48)

A lot of good ideas and templates!
So many great ideas, I don't know which to try first.
This was my favorite webinar so far! I can't wait to incorporate these ideas into my classroom!
I like the thought of using google slides for short projects collaboratively. This encourages students to be self-learners.
Basic Member
Basic Member
I am thinking of all the different ways to use this information.
This is a wonderful review of Google Slides. This exciting tool makes you want to put your PowerPoint away.
Awesome stuff here! I love the research tool and thank you so much for the templates! :)
Basic Member
Thanks for the reminder-"Have students reference their work". I'm sure I do. Thanks for template refer.
more reviews ...