Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Presentation Tools to Energize Your Faculty Meetings!

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Are you looking for a way to grab the attention of your audience during faculty meetings and professional development sessions? Or are your faculty and staff a bit bored with the typical PowerPoint presentations? Join Monica Burns as she provides an overview of different online resources and iPad apps that can be used to create engaging presentations. These free and easy-to-learn technology tools will help you change it up from your usual PowerPoint routine!

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Tuesday, April 22, 2014 @ 4:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Administrator Resources, Digital Media
Tags: 589, administrator resources, digital media, faculty meetings, OAC, presentations

Reviews (22)

A little outdated, but helpful ideas
+2

Great ideas. Some of the information is outdated. :(
Basic Member
+9

Thanks for the ideas. As a staff trainer, I'm always looking for new ways to present information.
Basic Member

Great explanation of these tools. I'm excited to look into them further and share with my administrator. These would be great to spice up faculty meetings a bit.
Basic Member
+3

Great into! thanks! I will have to try these!

Wonderful ways to change up the typical professional development/faculty meetings! Thank you!
+5

Thanks for the info!
+8

An information packed webinar.
Basic Member

Thank you for the awesome information. Will be putting it into practice.
+8

Monica did an awesome job of presenting great tools to use to with your staff or sutdents. Even though there were technical difficulties at the beginning of her webinar, she was not ruffled at all, and presented in a calm, collected manner. Love learning about new tools that can help us be more effective educators. Thank you, Monica.
more reviews ...