Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Web Tools for Educators: The Top 10 Tools of #Satchat

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

The Web has so many great tools and resources available that most administrators and teachers just don't have the time to research them all on their own. This webinar will cover a variety of free Web tools that educators should have and show how they can be applied in the school or classroom setting. Join Brad Currie as he discusses how tools such as Audioboo,, Twitter, Smore, Google+, Storify, Bundlenut, Tout, and more can be used by administrators and teachers. He will also provide an overview of #Satchat, a great Twitter forum in which you can discuss these and other tools and technologies with current and emerging school leaders.

Subject: General
Last aired on: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 @ 4:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Administrator Resources, Social Media
Tags: Administrator resources, Audioboo, Bundlenut, Google+, OAC,, Smore, Storify, Tout, Twitter

Reviews (13)

Awesome list of resources to help make web 2.0 tools more reasonable and manageable.
Get websites and tools to get our information out there.
Thanks for the informative webinar. I really like the AudioBoo and SMORE shares.
These tools are very helpful. I can use a number of them in my Physical Education classes.
Basic Member
Thanks for the great info.
Thanks for sharing-can't wait to use some of these in my classroom.
Basic Member
Nice tips
Splendid presentation. I will happily share this with others.
I really enjoyed the webinar. Some of those sites I hadn't heard about, hence his take on why we need to be connected. I will have to play withthose sites and see where and how I can use them. NIce job!
thanks for the info
more reviews ...