Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

NETS for Teachers and Students: An Administrator Overview

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Do your teachers know what the National Education Technology Standards (NETS) are? Do you know how to recognize if these standards are being met? This webinar will provide an administrator overview of the NETS for Teachers and the NETS for Students. Join Eva Harvell as she focuses on how to recognize when a teacher or student are exhibiting one of the standards. She will also share resources and look at ways in which administrators can help lead teachers and students into incorporating more of the NETS into their daily school lives.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 @ 2:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Administrator Resources
Tags: Adminstrator resources, National Education Technology Standards for Students, National Education Technology Standards for Teachers, NETS, NETS-S, NETS-T, OAC

Reviews (12)

Thanksthis was a great review.
+2

This is awesome! I am going to share this information with the teacher candidates here at the college. Thanks for sharing!
Basic Member
+2

Wonderful webinar! Thanks so much for all the great information!
Basic Member

I enjoy your presentations.
+7

Good recommendations!
+10

Great info. Thank you!
+8

Great Webinar. Thanks!!!
+10

Very helpful. Thanks!!!
Basic Member
+9

What a wonderful webinar! I really love the way that Eva went through the nets standards and how to apply them. Thank you so much!
Basic Member
+8

Thank you!
more reviews ...