Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Working Together: iPad Apps that Facilitate Student Collaboration

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

While working together can often lead to great projects and develop collaborative skills, it can sometimes also create logistical problems as students try to share and integrate information. However, the iPad can help you and your students easily overcome many of these problems. This webinar will provide an overview of several free iPad apps that make it easier for students to work together by connecting screens on their iPads or by using one iPad with partners or in small groups. Join Monica Burns as she shares tips for using these apps to facilitate and enhance student collaboration.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Saturday, April 18, 2015 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Mobile Learning
Tags: collaboration, group skills, iPad apps, iPads, mobile learning

Reviews (54)

+2

Great information, can't wait to get started!
+2

Good information. Thanks for sharing.

What good ideas for collaboration, I am hoping to try some

Thank you, inspiring .
Basic Member
+2

Great resources!
+2

I watched this today, and found it to be really interesting in student collaboration. I really wish that we had iPads for students in class to allow for additional technology collaboration.

Watched this webinar today. Thank you so much. I really enjoyed learning so much and receiving apps to help me in the classroom.
+1

Great Information and I look forward to implementing some of the ideas into my classroom.
Basic Member
+5

Thanks for the great ideas. I took screenshots so I can remember to use all of the wonderful apps.
+9

I really liked the Toontastic site. It was a great presentation. One that I plan to watch again/fast forward so I can get the information on the great sites again.
more reviews ...