Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

iPad Tips: An Overview for New Users

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Although the iPad is promoted as being intuitive and easy-to-use right out of the box, some features might not be readily apparent to all, and new users can often benefit from a brief overview of what's available. This webinar will provide a basic orientation to the iOS platform, and will highlight basic features of the iPad, such as iPad anatomy, security, connecting to a wireless network, app installation, and email setup. Dawn Berkeley will also share some productivity and instructional applications that can be used to enhance the learning experience.

Subject: General
Last aired on: Tuesday, June 21, 2016 @ 10:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Mobile Learning
Tags: iOS, iPad anatomy, iPads, Mobile Learning, new users, productivity, security

Reviews (29)

Thank you
Great Information. Thank you, Dawn.
very informative! thank you
Awesome information and so helpful!
Basic Member
Thank you, for the helpful tips. I liked learning about the "accessibility" feature, in which students can hear parts being read to them.
A good, clear overview of iPad "key" tools. I especially like the idea of limiting apps to one page. Still a learner and not convinced yet.
Clear, concise overview of key tools on the iPad made this a great webinar for the beginner and the regular user who may have forgotten a few of the basics. Thank you!

Thank you for the helpful information.
Basic Member
Just got my new iPad today. This was my first stop. Thank you.
more reviews ...