Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

A New User's Guide to Using an iPad

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

You have a new iPad, now what? One of the first things to keep in mind is that the iPad is not a computer. It is not a computer replacement. It is a mobile device - essentially, a giant iPod Touch - but what an amazing device it is! While keeping iPad limitations in perspective, Chris Casal constantly experiments with pushing iPads to the limit, and will share how to get the most out of your iPad.

In this webinar we will cover the basics of out-of-the box setup, the basics of the iOS platform, app shopping and downloading, and a list of apps to get you closer to that familiar computing environment. By the end of this webinar you will have an overview of the iPad's iOS platform, as well as a list of apps to get you well on your way to mobile computing.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Thursday, August 13, 2015 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Mobile Learning
Tags: Administrator Resources, Apple, apps, ios, iPad, iPads, Mobile Learning or Mobile Devices, set-up

Reviews (20)

Basic Member

Very informativea lot of good, usable information.
Basic Member

I thought it was great, very informative
Basic Member

Good information for us newbies.
+3

Chris gives wonderful presentations with useful information.
+7

Great webinar. Saved it to My Favorites so that I can refer it to my colleagues.
+10

Thank you! Now I have tips to share with novice users and those who need refreshers.
Basic Member

Good overview and clear presentation!
Basic Member

Great for a beginner owner
+10

I shared with many people, because it was a wonderfully informative. It helped me figure out my new iPad.
+8

I just bought my I-Pad a few month ago, but I didn't use it yet to the highest potential. I am so glad to be part of Simple K12, because during this summer I will become an expert and able to use it in the highest potential. Thank you. I have learned a lot today. I am still in progress with the use of my i-pad. Do you know a place to write a grant. I would like to apply for a grant for 8 i-Pads.
more reviews ...