Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Enhance Writing with Graphic Organizers

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Writing can often be a scary and difficult process for many learners who struggle with expressing their ideas, arguments, creativity, and logic in written words. Graphic organizers can ease the writing process by helping students to organize their thoughts and add supporting ideas. In this webinar, Shelly Terrell will share various online graphic organizer tools, resources, and tips to support learners in the writing process.

Subject: General
Last aired on: Wednesday, June 29, 2016 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Organizational & Time-saving Tools, Reading & Writing, Response to Intervention (RTI)
Tags: Dol107, graphic organizers, organizing thoughts, RTI, STSD107, supporting ideas, writing

Reviews (31)

Great ideas to use to help students become better writers. Can't wait to check out some of the websites and apps she mentioned.
very helpful
Wonderful resources!
I enjoyed having both electronic resources and paper and pencil!
Shelly provided excellent resources to help organize and collect your thoughts before writing. Very beneficial webinar!
Very helpful ideas
I learned a lot of where to get some excellent resources for graphic organizers.
As is always the case with Shelly's webinars, I came away with some great practical examples of graphic organizers and where I can find resources. I can't wait to explore!
This was my 1st webinar and I really enjoyed learning about the resources that I could use online. I teach online and my students do not have the ability to print, so everything must be completed and submitted online. I will have to check out many of the resources mentioned to see which ones will suit my needs.
more reviews ...