Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Save Time and Increase Student Engagement with Paperless Grading

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Do you seem to spend an inordinate amount of time grading papers? What if you could spend less time grading and still improve interaction with students? In this webinar, join Shervette Miller-Payton as she shows you how to use free Web tools for paperless grading. You will discover how going to paperless grading not only saves you time, but also increases student engagement and enhances the effectiveness of student-teacher and teacher-parent conferences.

Subject: General
Last aired on: Tuesday, July 7, 2015 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Classroom Management, Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: Classroom Management, Digital Media, Organizational and Time-saving Tools, paperless grading, SMPSD102, student engagement, time savings, time-saving tools, Tools for 21st Century Student Projects

Reviews (33)

Screencast-o-matic sounds like a great presentation aid for computer teachers too...a great way to attach an additional instructional tool for students. I'm going to try it with my next lesson. Thanks!!!
Iíve always wanted to go paperless and grading has hindered it a bit. This was helpful, thanks!
These are all positives which make it difficult to understand the teachers that do not want to use any digital technology.
using audio feed back as an excellent way to have "conferences" with students... Great for any upper grade 4th? + to use... So easy with todays simple use of tech...
Basic Member
Strong information. Nice "glitch" that reminds us all that everybody has tech issues.
Thanks for informing of new grading tools. Great webinar!
Basic Member
Very informative. It was my first webinar with this site, and I was very pleased with the information provided.
Great ideas for paperless grading.
Love the thought of going paperless and plan to move in the direction gradually. This webinar has helped.
I hope this will become my new form of communicating with students when grading their projects! Great ideas!
more reviews ...