Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Flipping Your Classroom: Going Beyond the Videos

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Are you curious about the flipped classroom model, but don't want to record your own videos? No problem! You can flip your classroom with all types of media. Join Catlin Tucker as she explores how you can flip your classroom with text, images, and video. She will provide concrete strategies for flipping and engaging with a range of media, as well as offer suggestions for where to find ready-to-use content.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Tuesday, June 30, 2015 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Blended Learning, Communication & Collaboration, Differentiated Learning, Learning Theories & Strategies
Tags: 589, Blended Learning, Communication and Collaboration, Differentiated Learning, DOL103, flip, flipped classroom, higher-level thinking, Instructional Theories and Learning Strategies, online discussions, retention

Reviews (24)

Thank you for the information. I found this helpful as I start to consider how I might flip my classroom.

Very helpful. I teach math and want my students to learn to read even a math textbook (great critical reading skills development). The resources Catlin presents will be useful to help add value to what students are learning in math.

Awesome information. Thank You!

Thank you. I wish I had this in the Fall. Great ideas....well done!

Awesome...Great information!
+5

Thank You! Great Information!
+8

Thanks! I learned some interesting information!
+7

I enjoyed watching the webinar.
+8

Love it! Great presentation!
+10

Great presentation. Collaborative classrooms can lead to increased student comprehension. Thanks.
more reviews ...