Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Harness the Power of Twitter without Being Overwhelmed!

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Twitter has been described as a raging river of information. You can either jump in and ride the rapids or just dip in your toe. Either way, you are potentially going to be overwhelmed with information. So, how do you keep up with it all? Join Steven Anderson as he discusses just how he does it. Learn about the tools, tips, and tricks he uses to stay on top of the Twitter stream.

Subject: General
Last aired on: Tuesday, September 1, 2015 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Organizational & Time-saving Tools, Social Media
Tags: DOL103, Organizational and Time-saving Tools, professional development, Social Media, Twitter

Reviews (33)

I am new to Twitter and really felt overwhelmed. This was very helpful to get me organized.
Thank you for sharing some great ideas about keeping my Twitter account organized.
I liked the various concepts of Twitterdeck. It can be overwhelming
This was an excellent presentation for a new/beginning twitter user who doesnít understand the best way to use twitter. The tweetdeck info and the were awesome suggestions! Thank you, I canít wait to utilize all this for the coming school year.
Thanks for showing us different ways to organize Twitter and not miss important info!
Good introduction on ways to or
Great! Thanks for sharing
Thanks for sharing Steven. It is still a bit overwhelming. Great organizational tools.
Thank you for the information about the organizational tools available for Twitter. Anyone looking to organize their tweets should definitely watch this webinar.
This was a very informative webinar. Steven is well organized and a great presenter. He was able to give a lot of information in a short amount of time. It didn't feel rushed. Great tools were shared.
more reviews ...