Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Your Personal Learning Network: What It Is and Why You Need One

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Do you think you could benefit and learn from other educators? Would you like to share your ideas with others? Learn why teachers need to make international connections with other teachers in order to help bring the world to their classrooms. This webinar will examine what a personal leaning network is and how you can use its power to change your classroom and the way you teach.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Thursday, January 3, 2013 @ 2:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Administrator Resources, Communication & Collaboration, Personal Enrichment, Social Media
Tags: 589, Administrator Resources, Communication and Collaboration, DOL103, Personal Enrichment, Personal Learning Network, PLNs, Social Media

Reviews (29)

+3

Thanks, excellent insight!!

I really like how you focused on the power of human capital! Very true! Thanks for reminding us to not be so connected that we neglect our priorities!

Great suggestions and info about PLN. Thank you for explaining the benefit and making us feel that we can do it!

Thanks! I need to really get back to joining some sites and learning from others and contributing my own ideas as well!

Great introduction to why it is important to develop a PLN. I currently do not have one but after listening to this webinar I'm going to start one. Thank you Steven.

Thank you!

I love my PLN! Twitter and TweetDeck are amazing!
Basic Member

Great information on WHY, personal learning is important.
+5

Great Information!
Basic Member
+2

Nicely done. Thanks!
more reviews ...