Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Creating Webquests for Guided Research and Learning

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Are you tired of having your students aimlessly wander around the Internet searching for websites in an unguided fashion? Or are you looking for a way to provide guiding questions and share multiple URLs with your students in a synchronous fashion? This webinar will cover a free Web 2.0 tool that allows the user to create a series of synchronous links to various websites in order to guide students through a series of web pages. Join Tia Simmons as she shows you how to create a basic webquest using this tool and shares ways in which this can be used in the classroom to facilitate guided research, discovery, and learning.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Friday, July 19, 2013 @ 11:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Internet Searches, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: combine URLs, guided research, internet searches, share URLs, sharing web site, URL shortener, web quests, webquests

Reviews (24)

Thanks Tia, as always, your webinars are always well thought out, informative, and easy to follow.
+2

Can't wait to utilize this!

looking forward to using webquests this year!
+5

Good information. Thanks for the examples and instruction.
+7

Thank you for a wonderful webinar!
+10

Awesome presentation. Thank ou for the information.
+8

A very informative webinar.

+1

Wonderful webinar, I will be using Jog the Web when I create webquests.
+4

I love Tia"s webinars. She is clear, organized and easy to understand . I plan to "jog" this year!
Basic Member

Very interesting way to get students involved in the Internet.
more reviews ...