Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Picture Perfect iPad Apps: Conveying Information with Pictures

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

If a picture is worth a 1,000 words, think of the amount of information you or your students could convey with the right pictures - especially if they could be combined and shared with other pictures, markups, comments, or captions. This webinar will explore three iPad apps that can be used to share or edit images to convey information and explanation. Join Tia Simmons as she discusses how these apps can be used in the classroom and for delivering PD to teachers. No previous photography skills or photo editing skills are needed.

Subject: General
Last aired on: Saturday, August 16, 2014 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Digital Media, Mobile Learning, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: Digital Media, Frametastic, Instagram, iPad Apps, iPads, Mobile Learning Professional development, photo editing, Photos, picture editing, Pictures, Skitch, Tools for Student Projects

Reviews (34)

Great presentation! Neat resources!
Thank you for the resources and ideas to use with my students.
Basic Member
Thanks for sharing! I hope to try these soon.
Looking forward to trying some of these ideas in my classroom
Thank you! great ideas!!
Excellent presentation! Great resources!
Basic Member
I love Tia. She is one of my best presenters. As always, she does a great job presenting helpful information for the classroom. Thank you.
I like the intro of so many apps plus software to use on a mac/PC. I also enjoyed that demonstrations of some of the apps at the end!
Excellent resources shared!
Thank you.
more reviews ...