Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Tips From an iPrincipal: 10 iPad Apps Administrators Must Have

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

As an administrator, you are no doubt pressed for time - and looking for ways to enhance your productivity and use your time more efficiently. This webinar will discuss some administrator-tested apps that you can use to assist in word processing, presentations, and file storage. Join Principal Keith Ingram as he shares the top 10 iPad apps that make his day more organized and productive. In addition to the apps he covers in the webinar, Keith will also provide a link to an article he has written reviewing 30 iPad apps that he and other administrators have tested to ensure they are sure fire hits. Keith has researched thousands of apps so you don't have to!

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Thursday, March 13, 2014 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Administrator Resources, Mobile Learning, Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: Administrator Resources, Apps, Dol1206, file storage, iPads, organization, presentations, productivity, word processing

Reviews (10)

These were great suggestions for teachers as well as principals. I had never thought of having a classroom instagram and showing off student work and/or what is going on in the classroom. Also, thank you for the suggestion of having a notebook for each department and then dropping everything in there more inclusive than a folder in email box!

This was a great webinar! I loved that Dr. Ingram took extra time going over Evernote. It was very informative.
+5

Great Information!
+8

Very informative. Great apps for both administrators and teachers
+10

Excellent information! Remind 101 is now my new favorite!!!
+10

Thank you for the list of digital reviews.
Basic Member
+2

Will add these today!
+7

Thank you!
+8

I will share the information with my administrators. Thanks !
Basic Member
+2

Great information and validation that I am already using almost every app that Dr. Ingram has detailed.
more reviews ...