Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Lesson Planning with an iPad

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Do you have an iPad for your classroom but are unsure how to best use it for planning and delivering instruction? An iPad can make the lesson planning process fun and efficient. In this webinar, you'll learn about tools and tips for lesson planning with an iPad. Join Jayme Linton as she shares her favorite apps and tips for creating, organizing, and accessing lesson plans with an iPad.

SPONSOR: This webinar is brought to you by Sprint. To learn more, please visit http://www.sprint.com/k12

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Tuesday, June 21, 2016 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Mobile Learning, Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: apps, iPads, Lesson Planning, lesson plans, Mobile Learning, timesaving

Reviews (42)

+3

I liked the evernote overview...excellent application. Very informative. Thanks!

Great presentation. I did not realize evernote did all that! It will be great to see something outside of the classroom, take a picture of it, and then it will be digitized and searchable.

Wonderful presentation Jayme. Very helpful information. Especially liked the information on EverNote. Thank you.

This webinar was fantastic! It has answered a lot of questions and will implement some of the ideas.

Glad I checked this out!

thank you for a very informative webinar!

A new way to look at lesson planning that is worth looking into.
+1

This was an excellent presentation. Well organized!

Very good!

Very well presented and simply explained.
more reviews ...