Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Instructional Shifts to Support the Common Core

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Are you struggling with ways to implement and manage the Common Core aligned classroom? The seamless integration of technology into the Common Core supports learning through active participation. This webinar will show how an adjustment in traditional instructional practices can be the key to maintaining your sanity, while providing students with the types of effective, differentiated learning experiences required. Join Susan Oxnevad as she explores digital tools and strategies to support successful implementation of the Common Core Standards.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Tuesday, November 19, 2013 @ 4:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Common Core, Differentiated Learning
Tags: active learning, CCSS, Common Core State Standards, differentiated learning, DOL1204, Instructional practices

Reviews (18)

Some great ideas.
+3

4 bunny slippers. Susan provided great ideas for using technology to facilitate student learning and for demonstrating knowledge.
+2

Thanks!

Great ideas! Thanks for sharing them.
Basic Member
+3

super! Susan is a whizzzzzz!
+4

Great information!
+7

Very helpful. Thanks for the great information.
Basic Member
+5

This was so helpful. It gave me so many ideas how to engage strong learning in my classroom. I saved it in my favorites and will review again and again.
+10

Awesome. Thanks for these new tips I can share!
Basic Member

Great ideas! Thank you.
more reviews ...