Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Increase Collaboration and Maximize Results by Flipping Your Faculty Meetings

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

You've probably heard about flipping classroom instruction, but have you ever thought of applying those same principles to your faculty meetings? In this webinar you will learn about the advantages of flipping your faculty meetings, as well as the tools and processes you can use to flip the meetings. Join Jayme Linton as she shows how you can use technology to maximize faculty meetings, increase collaboration and shared decision-making, and provide time to engage with your staff during faculty meetings.

Subject: General
Last aired on: Tuesday, September 27, 2016 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Administrator Resources, Communication & Collaboration
Tags: Administrator resources, collaboration, faculty meetings, flipped faculty meetings

Reviews (25)

I think that you shared great ideas. Flipping can increase teacher buy-in too!
Great place to start for Principals wanting to try the Flipped Faculty Meeting concept!
This was a thought provoking webinar with some super ideas.
Interesting webinar. I would love to attend staff meetings that are more productive. This seems like a logical extrapolation of the flipped classroom. Thanks for the suggestions.
This was very information rich. The reorganization of the meeting process to ensure a productive outcome is inspiring.
good ideas
Very useful ideas for collaboration. I think these tools can engaged all of us in our department.
Great information on where to start the flip!
This video requires a second run through. This was a new avenue for me that I want to delve into for leadership.
Basic Member
This was a great presentation. Very easy to understand and it is nice that the power point is broken up into the different sections of before, during, and after. I have experienced Todays Meet and it is great. Google Docs and working collaboratively on them takes a little bit of practice. I suggest having one person for each group being the note taker. I really like the idea of collaborating about rather than reviewing information it seems that it is a better use of time.
more reviews ...