Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Manage Your Classroom and Your Students with 21st Century Web Tools

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Technology can be an awesome tool to enhance instruction in today's classroom, but have you considered how you might use it as a classroom management tool? Join Matt Bergman as he shows how educators can implement a variety of Web tools and apps to run an efficient classroom. Learn how to manage and communicate positive and negative student behaviors; discover how to manage tasks and electronically check them off your electronic "to-do" list; and find out how to keep track of time and stay on task. If you are looking for quick and easy tools to run a smoother classroom, then this is the webinar for you!

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Saturday, July 23, 2016 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Classroom Management, Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: 589, Class Dojo, classroom management, organizational tools, student behavior, TimeMe, Wunderlist

Reviews (70)

I agree with the Google Photos: class Photo Album. I am using DropBox, Google Hangouts,Edmodo. I would like to try Random Group generator during my second semester classes.

So many useful tools to use.

Excellent webinar. So many useful resources to try.

Hi Mr. Bergman,
I can't wait until school starts. I am armed with all the resources I need to start the year off right! Thanks so much.

Thank you for sharing these tools to improve classroom management and organization. I am going to try Class Dojo this year.

Great job Matt! Great resources and time saving tips!

Thanks for all of these tools. Padlet seems awesome for projects.

Thank you for providing some excellent tools. I'm very interested in trying out 30/30 Timer to help keep me on task.
Basic Member

Great resources!
Basic Member

Great resources!
more reviews ...