Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Stop Repeating Yourself: Create Easy Student Instructional Guides

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Do you feel as though you are constantly repeating instructions, or are there certain guidelines or processes you'd like to document? This webinar will explore Snapguide, a free social tool that can be used with an iPhone, iPad, or Web service to easily create how-to guides using pictures and text. Join Kim Munoz as she demonstrates how easy it is to use and shares examples of how you can use this free tool in your classroom. Whether you want to create instructions for a project, help your staff troubleshoot a new technology tool, provide instruction while out, or explain something else - Snapguide offers nearly endless possibilities!

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Tuesday, August 30, 2016 @ 5:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Differentiated Learning, Digital Media, Mobile Learning
Tags: how-to guides, instructional guides, iPads, mobile learning, Snapguide, substitute instructions

Reviews (54)

I would like to try some of the ideas in my room....wish me luck

I look forward to trying this out to see if it would be something I could use in my First Grade classroom. I can see the possibilities in sharing more information connected with the science units we are studying.
+2

This seems like a great resource to support expository writing... especially the technical writing skills taught in the higher grades.

I can see this being used in upper grades easily.

This would be great for gifted classes or higher levels. I don't think a second grade class would benefit from this.

This by far is the best technology tip I've had the pleasure of learning to help me from repeating the same information over and over to my students. I now see a way that my higher academic students can create snapguides for my struggling students in math. I also see me using this tool to create directives for when I'm absent and they have a sub. So many possibilities. Thanks for sharing this awesome information!

Really enjoyed this webinar. Learned so muchAnd it will be very applicable in my classroom.

Lots of stuff to learn,!
+2

Very informative and innovative!
+1

Excellent video very resourceful
more reviews ...