Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Transforming Education with Personalized Learning and Differentiated Instruction

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Would you like to be able to deliver a more personalized, relevant learning experience to each of your students? This webinar will showcase creative ideas, reflective practices, and various technologies that can transform your teaching. Join Naomi Harm as she shares innovative instructional strategies that will allow for differentiation approaches, educator choice, challenge-based learning, and mobile learning opportunities. Collaborative teaming and active learning activities will be discussed along with virtual brainstorming, "bumping" of ideas, and augmented reality mobile learning.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Saturday, January 31, 2015 @ 1:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Differentiated Learning, Learning Theories & Strategies
Tags: differentiated learning, Dol1107, learning activities, mobile learning, personalized learning

Reviews (50)

What a great presentation with loads of resources to try. Thanks.
Basic Member

Wow!!! Amazing presentation!!

Excellent webinar!

Really enjoyed this webinar. Can't wait to implement some of these resources!
Basic Member

Each misconception about differentiation was answered in this webinar. Thank you for the additional resources and videos.

Naomi: Your presentation was great. Thank you for the links!
+8

This is a wonderful webinar on differentiation. I will definitely put this to use! I am checking out the site byrdseed.com/differentiator.
+3

Naomi provided a wealth of information and links to explore and apply differentiation with technology. Very Useful Webinar.
Basic Member

Great definition/explanation of differentiated instruction, what it is/isn't. I will definitely refer to that graphic when helping teachers with classroom differentiation. Great resources as well.

Nice reminder on the elements of differentiated instruction. Loved the ideas for students to showcase their ideas.
more reviews ...