Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Meeting Common Core Technology Skills

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Did you know that the word technology appears in the Common Core State Standards 20 different times? The Common Core Standards place a strong emphasis on technology skills in order to help ensure that students are ready for college or work after high school. In this webinar, join Eva Harvell as she discusses the standards that have a technology emphasis and shares tools that teachers and students can use to master those standards. A variety of tools will be showcased, including Web2.0 tools, iPad apps, and search sites.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Wednesday, November 5, 2014 @ 3:30 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: College & Career Readiness, Common Core, Mobile Learning, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: CCSS, Common Core State Standards, iPad apps, search sites, technology skills, Web 2.0 tools

Reviews (51)

Good info. Just a lot to take in.

Thanks Eva...you've presented a ton of stuff to consider using!

Great information. Thank you!

Thanks for the ideas. I will try some new things with my students this year.
+4

Really informative. Thanks!!!

Eva: Thank you for sharing these tools! Great presentation!
Basic Member
+6

Great information. I have a lot of things I am going to check out. Thanks for sharing.
+2

Thanks, I'm anxious to try Vacaroo.
Basic Member
+2

Love all the resources given, would love to see a shared resource with all of these resources listed with a small description of their function.

So many amazing tools! I can't wait to start trying them out :) These will be very useful when our school goes one-to-one.
more reviews ...