Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Connecting and Collaborating with Google Hangouts

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Would you like to easily connect, collaborate, and communicate with other educators, parents, or classrooms- whether they're next door or around the world? This webinar will show how you can easily connect and collaborate with the free video chat resource, Google Hangouts. Join Nikki Robertson as she shares how you can use Google Hangouts to conduct parent-teacher conferences, collaborate with other teachers, or chat with other classrooms. You will also learn how students can work on collaborative projects with students in other parts of your state, country, or the world.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Thursday, July 30, 2015 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Google, Tools for Student Projects
Tags: 589, chatting, collaboration, communication, Google, Google Hangouts, video chats

Reviews (54)

Basic Member

I love the idea of having a website with a collection of others who want to connect using Google Hangouts. Thanks for all the great information.
+3

Great job as always! I appreciate the screen shots and examples. Nikki is terrific!
+2

There are a lot of ways to use Hangout. I will need to look up how to use it. Thanks. It was fantastic information.
Basic Member

Thanks!

Good information. The screenshots were very helpful. I wish she had more time to present and was not rushed at the end.
Basic Member
+2

Thanks. Great ideas!
+8

My take aways: Tutoring for students and loading onto Edmodo. Thanks
Basic Member

Google Hangouts is a versatile tool for education. Great ideas are shared in this webinar!

So many wonderful ideas to try!
Basic Member

Love the ideas of a Google Hangout...thanks for all the information.
more reviews ...