Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Flipping your Elementary Classroom with Only One iPad

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Wouldn't it be nice to have an extra set of hands in the classroom to work with students while you worked with a small group? In this webinar, you will see how one elementary teacher is leveraging technology to maximize her teaching time, while differentiating her instruction for all students. Join Erin Klein as she shares how having a single iPad in the classroom allows you to internally flip your instruction so that your students can get the most focused support you can offer in a limited time frame. If you do Daily 5, Centers, or Workstations, you'll love these simple yet dynamic and creative teaching ideas!

Subject: General
Last aired on: Saturday, February 9, 2013 @ 3:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Differentiated Learning, Mobile Learning
Tags: differentiated learning, DOL1110, flipped classroom, flipping, iPads, mobile learning

Reviews (43)

Great ideas.
Basic Member
Great app!
Basic Member
I love the app EduCreations. I've mostly used it to view others videos and use with my class but I will now be more confident to create my own videos and save them for future use by myself and my students (and some parents too).
Basic Member
Thanks for the creative, new ideas for station time. Great ideas for making do with just one iPad.
Very informative, Thanks
I appreciate the tips for making a single iPad work well in the classroom!
Very useful information
Great uses of a single iPad.
Basic Member
I appreciated the variety of uses for a single iPad to be used in flipping instruction. I found the augmented reality piece particularly informative.
Basic Member
Fantastic ideas! I love how organized and clear she is.
more reviews ...