Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

We Like to Bring It! Ideas for Bringing Your Own Device (BYOD) for 1:1

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Technology has become a staple in our students' lives. They use their own devices to listen to music, chat with friends, write status updates, create videos, and search for information. Imagine if our students did these tasks to study our class content daily! How do we motivate students to learn beyond our classrooms? How do we equip classrooms with technology? A recent trend is for schools to implement Bring Your Own Device policies. Join Shelly Terrell as she shares some of the basics for implementing these policies, as well as a variety of lesson ideas and valuable resources.

SPONSOR: This webinar is brought to you by Otus. See how this easy-to-use yet powerful LMS can revolutionize your classroom, www.otusplus.com

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Saturday, January 24, 2015 @ 10:00 AM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Mobile Learning
Tags: 589, bring your own technology, BYOD, BYOT, cell phones, cellphones, iPads, mobile devices bring your own device, mobile learning, tablets

Reviews (30)

+1

Shelly is a wonderful presenter with lot of ideas. I can't wait to read both of her books to get started with BYOT! Thanks!

Shelly: Very good information. Thanks!
+1

Lots of good information shared quickly!

Lots of great information here! WISH my ADMINS would let us do BYOD!
+2

Really helpful, the ideas were spot on!
+7

Lots of good info.
+10

So much information that I really need to watch again. I know I say that a lot, but I hear a good idea and write it down and next thing I know we are on to another good idea.
Great information as usual!!
Basic Member
+2

Some great ideas. Thanks for sharing!
Basic Member
+5

Interesting ideas. Thank you.
Basic Member

Some good ideas but I still think it would be difficult to do with high school students. It is already next to impossible to get students to stay off their phones. I feel like they would continue to be on websites they shouldn't be rather than the ones we are telling them to use.
more reviews ...