Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Cut to the Core: Integrating Technology into Common Core Standards

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

The Common Core standards are designed to be powerful and relevant to the real world, reflecting the knowledge and skills that our students need for success, but many educators are still trying to figure out how best to address these standards. This webinar will explore 10 technology tools and resources that can help educators begin addressing these new standards in real and relevant ways. Join Dr. Howie DiBlasi as he shares technology tools that will help prepare our students for success in a variety of areas, including College and Career Readiness, Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening, Language, and Mathematical principles.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Tuesday, July 8, 2014 @ 11:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: College & Career Readiness, Common Core, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: CCSS, Common Core, technology tools, Web Tools

Reviews (43)

Lots to think about!
Basic Member
+6

Great resources. Thanks for sharing.
+2

Nice variety of resources.
Basic Member
+5

Last paced webinar, I will have to go back and look at the backchannel notes.

Thank you for all of the great resources and ideas!
+8

I had no idea that anyone could pack as much into one 30 minute webinar as Dr. Howie has done! This webinar is jam-packed with apps, ideas, and information. A definite must-see!
Basic Member

Wow! Dr. DiBlasi provided an excellent source of information to integrate creativity and technology in the classroom and beyond. His presentation is jammed packed with techie tools and sites to complement the Common Core Standards. Thank you for sharing your time and wisdom.
Basic Member

I don't know how Dr. Howie managed to fit all that information in to a 30-minute session! Wow! He shared so many ideas. I will be using the six-word + visual autobiography activity for sure. I loved the critical thinking activities, too. Very cool. Excellent job.
Basic Member

Lots of information was presented! The suggested resources are very useful. Thank you for sharing; really enjoyed it!
+10

Thank you for the new info!
more reviews ...