Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Top Tools for Taming the Onslaught of Social Media Info

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Free
Access Now

Overview

Do you sometimes feel overwhelmed by the enormous amount of information and resources that flow through your social media accounts? Does all the seeming chaos get in the way of your actual learning? Thankfully, there are free Web tools designed to help you tame and organize social media. This webinar will explore several tools that can help you learn from others more efficiently and organize resources and ideas that are shared through social media. Join Jayme Linton as she explores how you can make the best use of Twitter, Tweetdeck, Pocket, and If This Then That to learn and stay organized.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, November 19, 2015 @ 3:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Organizational & Time-saving Tools, Social Media
Tags: If This Then That, organization, Pockt, social media, Tweetdeck, Twitter

Reviews (30)

Tons of great info. Thanks!

I liked the explanation of Periscope. Iíve heard about it and it was explained much better to help me as an early education instructor.

Great information, thank you for sharing!

Excellent webinar, thank you Jayme! I did not know about If This Then That. I'm looking forward to exploring this tech tool as I can see it has endless possibilities.
Basic Member

Very informative. Thank you

Fabulous - one of my favorite! Thank you so much...
Basic Member

That was very helpful
Basic Member

Great ways to use social media
+9

Wonderful P.D.! Thank you for sharing:)
+2

Found some new time saving ways to use social media. Thanks!
more reviews ...