Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Interactive Resources for the K-4 Classroom

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Free
Access Now

Overview

Have you been struggling to find engaging interactive resources that you can use on any Interactive Whiteboard (IWB)? This webinar will explore a variety of IWB resources for Math, Reading, Science, and Social Studies for grades K-4. Join Melissa Mann as she shares her favorite resources and tips for using them in the classroom. In addition, she will also show which Common Core standards these resources address.

Presented by Melissa Mann

Details

Subject: Cross-curricular
Last aired on: Wednesday, April 22, 2015 @ 5:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Interactive Whiteboards, Reading & Writing
Tags: Common Core State Standards, interactive content, Interactive Whiteboard, IWBs, standards, websites

Reviews (51)

Excellent resources! Loved all of the interactive sites given. Cannot wait to try!

Very helpful!

So many great resources and most of them were new to me

I teach in the Caesar Rodney School District. It is neat to see that you also, think there are many excellent resources.

It was great! Lots of great resources!!

These resources are perfect!!! I got so many useful sites in this 30mins. The symbaloo full of those resources are like gold. Thank you. I am actually excited to go back to work (from Spring Break) to try some of these out. Thank you.

Some great interactive websites and most are free! I LOVE Weebly.com!!!

Very useful information! I had forgotten about mrnussbaum... already using it! I can't wait to checkout all of the other sites on your symbaloo.

What great information! I am looking for more interactive sites to help me differentiate some learning!

Thank you so much, its wonderful.
more reviews ...