Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Transform Your Library with Free Tools and Great Ideas!

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Whether you are librarian at a small school or are a teacher with a classroom library, this session will provide suggestions for organizing, labeling, and leveling your books to make them visually appealing and easy to find. Join Carol Nelson as she shares her favorite tips and showcases several free, online tools that can help you transform your library - no matter its size! These tools will help you label, level, and love your library. You will even find a place for inspiring inexpensive, new displays, seating, and more.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Saturday, October 20, 2012 @ 1:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: Avery, books, DOL1020, libraries, library, Library of Congress, organization, Pinterest

Reviews (20)

Well presented webinar, thank you Carol! I can't wait to get on the Avery website to help me organize.
Basic Member

Provides resources suited mostly to new or beginning school librarians or those looking to provide some organization to a classroom library.
+10

Resourceful information about transformation; beneficial for all educators. Thanks for the tips about organization and Avery labels.
+7

Thank you for the great ideas. ^^

The information about Avery Labels was very helpful.

Great information. Thanks.
Basic Member
+2

Lots of great info. Thanks for sharing!
Basic Member

Liked the Book a Day Almanac. Helps you keep up with great new books.
Basic Member

Thanks for the information - I didn't realize Avery could be so helpful!

Great ideas for libraries that do not have Follett, Alexandria, or other circulation systems. Best of all, the price is right ;)
more reviews ...