Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Motivated to Write! Tips and Tools to Inspire Our Learners

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Writing can be a scary and difficult process for many learners who struggle with expressing their ideas, arguments, creativity, and logic in written words. However, there are great tools and websites you can use to inspire your learners to think creatively and begin organizing their thoughts. In this webinar, join Shelly Terrell as she shares various online tools and tips to support learners in the writing process.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Wednesday, June 4, 2014 @ 11:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Reading & Writing, Response to Intervention (RTI)
Tags: Collaboration, Communication, Response to Intervention (RTI), web tools, Writing

Reviews (25)

Good ideas to get the writing going! Thank you for the many different ideas/strategies.

Shelly gave some great ideas on workable reading and writing interventions in the classroom.
She gave several helpful links, too.

Great ideas and resources.
Basic Member
+1

Thank you for sharing all your great ideas for writing.
+8

Lots of great ideas! Thanks!
Basic Member
+5

I really enjoy your webinars. Thank you for all of the great ideas.
+2

great tips!
Basic Member
+2

Shelly always does an amazing job providing resources and ideas. Thanks so much!
Basic Member

Great ideas for students who either do not like to write or struggle with writing. I hope to use some of them in the future.

I will definitely be using the writing prompts websites. It is difficult to constantly change things up - having all of the different types of prompts at my fingertips will certainly make my job easier and , hopefully, engage my students more.
more reviews ...