Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Motivated to Write! Tips and Tools to Inspire Our Learners

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Writing can be a scary and difficult process for many learners who struggle with expressing their ideas, arguments, creativity, and logic in written words. However, there are great tools and websites you can use to inspire your learners to think creatively and begin organizing their thoughts. In this webinar, join Shelly Terrell as she shares various online tools and tips to support learners in the writing process.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Tuesday, May 2, 2017 @ 4:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Reading & Writing, Response to Intervention (RTI)
Tags: Collaboration, Communication, Response to Intervention (RTI), web tools, Writing

Reviews (44)

Basic Member

Great ideas!
Basic Member

Nice job for writers

YES! These were simple reminders that writing should not be daunting for our young ones. Thanks for the information!
+10

Great info!
+2

Awesome! The use of the suggested apps and tips guarantees students' motivation and engagement.

I am so motivated with so many ideas and resources that I want to explore to incorporate it in my lessons next year! Awesome!
Basic Member

Absolutely love the comic ideas! My students would LOVE it!!
Basic Member

Thanks for the information on the Graphic Organizers!
+2

This webinar was so very informative and I will be using the information in my classroom for reading activities and projects.

awesome information. love all the ideas for limited language learners and comics as a way to reach them!
more reviews ...