Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Amazing Organizational and Timesaving Apps for the Connected Teacher

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Learning online can be an incredible journey, but at some point you may feel overwhelmed by the sheer volume of resources. Do you ever feel as though you are suffering from informational overload? Do you often feel excited about a resource you have come across, but want to access that resource at a later date? Many free Web apps exist that can help you quickly save, bookmark, categorize, store, and share information. This webinar will share how to use these apps on computer or your mobile devices so that you can get organized and learn while waiting. Join Shelly Terrell as she examines these apps and explains how they can help educators save time and get organized.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Thursday, July 13, 2017 @ 11:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Mobile Learning Basics , Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: apps, bookmarking, bookmarks, iPads, mobile devices, Mobile Learning, organization, organize, save time, sharing, time-saving tools

Reviews (83)

useful information
Basic Member
+7

very nice overview of a variety of apps that can help you out
+1

These ideas seem very helpful - I am excited to give them a try. Thank you for sharing.

An abundance of useful resources with helpful information and examples.
Basic Member
+2

So many useful apps. Especially Unroll.Me, Buffer and Participate. Love! Thank you!

Very informative. Will try unroll.me.
+1

Lots of great apps...but overwhelming info!
+11

Loved all of the tools. Got some news tools to check out.

Wow! Interesting, but it can be overwhelming! Thank you.
Basic Member
+2

So helpful!
more reviews ...