Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Amazing Organizational and Timesaving Apps for the Connected Teacher

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Learning online can be an incredible journey, but at some point you may feel overwhelmed by the sheer volume of resources. Do you ever feel as though you are suffering from informational overload? Do you often feel excited about a resource you have come across, but want to access that resource at a later date? Many free Web apps exist that can help you quickly save, bookmark, categorize, store, and share information. This webinar will share how to use these apps on computer or your mobile devices so that you can get organized and learn while waiting. Join Shelly Terrell as she examines these apps and explains how they can help educators save time and get organized.

Subject: General
Last aired on: Saturday, March 21, 2015 @ 11:00 AM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Mobile Learning, Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: apps, bookmarking, bookmarks, iPads, mobile devices, Mobile Learning, organization, organize, save time, sharing, time-saving tools

Reviews (68)

Excellent webinar with lots of useful tools. Thank you Shelly!
Great webinar, thank you for sharing!
A couple of applications and resources that I have not had the opportunity to use.
Thank you for sharing these time-saving resources.
Shelly: Excellent webinar! Thank you!
Amazing webinar. ShellTerrell always shares her passion and energy she has for EDTECH every time she presents.

I definitely recommend this webinar!
Basic Member
Great job.
This webinar introduced some useful apps as well as ways to marry the apps to be even more efficient.
Shelly, as always you are great and your tools are phenomenal!
Basic Member
Well done. I jotted down many I want to try out! Thanks.
more reviews ...