Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Operation Organization: Tools for Today's Teachers

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Are papers flying every which way when you open a folder or binder? Is your desk buried under a pile of sticky notes? Are you unable to locate important documents or find your favorite websites? If you love learning new information, but sometimes feel overwhelmed by it all, this webinar is for YOU. Leave the clutter and stress behind, because itís time to get organized! Join Grace Dunlap as she explores free Web tools that will help you save time, paper, and frustration.

Subject: General
Last aired on: Tuesday, January 22, 2013 @ 3:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Organizational & Time-saving Tools, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: DOL1020, organizational tools, time savers, time-saving tools

Reviews (37)

Great overview of organizational tools. I love google calendar and plan to use Diigo in my classroom this year.
Thank you for sharing these five resources. looks like a simple resource that can really clean up my desk.
I can't wait to try LinoIt, thank you for sharing!
I thought this was helpful! It gave me sites I could use for myself or my students.
This webinar is a must watch for anyone who's desk looks like the photos Grace showed at the beginning of her webinar or anyone who simply wants some excellent tools to get organized both personally or professionally. Thank you so much Grace!
This was useful. Wunderlist is something I want to try.
So many great apps for note-taking. I will need to try them out to see which is most beneficial for me.
Basic Member
Loved it! Well done!
Basic Member
Great job. Thank you for the helpful information. I would recommend this webinar for anyone that wants to be more organized.
The sticky note website,, sounds like a fun resource.
more reviews ...