Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Grading on the Go: Using the iPad to Grade Student Work

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Do you spend a lot of time writing comments on student papers? Are you tired of sitting at a computer grading student work? Have you been looking for a portable way to do electronic grading and feedback? This webinar will present useful apps and processes for grading student work on an iPad. Join Dr. Vanessa Dennen as she focuses on ways to use iPads to provide learners with textual and auditory feedback on their work.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 @ 2:30 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Classroom Management, Mobile Learning, Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: feedback, FSU1010, grading, iPads, mobile learning, timesaving

Reviews (14)

Thank you!
Basic Member
+5

Great time savers! Thanks!
+7

I found this useful and hope that it helps me save time grading.
+10

Wonderful presentation. There are many new strategies I may use,... especially the grader. Thanks.
+6

Love the simplicity and personal touch of the DropVox. Thanks for the extras: Groovy Grader and Grade Cam.
Basic Member
+3

Wow! Never thought my iPad could be such a valuable resource. Thank you
+8

Great resources! I can wait to work with new apps, I have learned today.
+6

Great information and resources. Thank you.
Basic Member
+8

Excellent presentation with new ways of grading.
+5

Wow! Such a helpful Webinar, thank you so much! This has really help me not only get more organized on my iPad to use it more for grading student work, but also provided me with some great apps for me to use. We use Google Docs with our students so I am hoping to be able to use the Google Drive App and give feedback to students work this way. Thanks again!
more reviews ...