Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

15 Must-See Common Core Resources

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Are you interested in learning more about Common Core State Standards (CCSS)? Adopting the new CCSS can be a time consuming and overwhelming process. Luckily, there are many online resources designed to help teachers transition to these new standards. Educators everywhere will benefit from these stand-out resources focused on Common Core application and use. As a bonus, all attendees will receive a copy of the presenterís presentation to reference later on.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Thursday, April 18, 2013 @ 12:30 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Common Core
Tags: CCSS, common core resources, Common Core State Standards, Web Tools

Reviews (47)

Very useful information

I feel this webinar would have been very useful years ago when we switched over to the CC. I did see 2 websites listed that I will check out for new resources.
+2

Great information! Great webinar!
+1

Great webinar! Thanks for sharing!
+2

Thanks for the resources!
+2

Great resources - is the link in the resources as well?

Thanks for the great resources. I am always looking to check out lesson plans I can use or alter to fit my needs.

This is a good source for Common Core online sites. You can never have to many resources when dealing with common core. I particularly appreciated the sources for my parents, who always have questions.
Basic Member

That was great
Basic Member

Great information, thank you!
more reviews ...