Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

15 Must-See Common Core Resources

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Are you interested in learning more about Common Core State Standards (CCSS)? Adopting the new CCSS can be a time consuming and overwhelming process. Luckily, there are many online resources designed to help teachers transition to these new standards. Educators everywhere will benefit from these stand-out resources focused on Common Core application and use. As a bonus, all attendees will receive a copy of the presenterís presentation to reference later on.

Details

Subject: General
Last aired on: Thursday, April 18, 2013 @ 12:30 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Common Core
Tags: CCSS, common core resources, Common Core State Standards, Web Tools

Reviews (41)

Thanks for the great resources. I am always looking to check out lesson plans I can use or alter to fit my needs.

This is a good source for Common Core online sites. You can never have to many resources when dealing with common core. I particularly appreciated the sources for my parents, who always have questions.
Basic Member

That was great
Basic Member

Great information, thank you!

Some good information to help me continue to teach the common core standards.
+4

Good information - very helpful for cc! Thanks!
Basic Member
+5

Thanks for the excellent resources.
Basic Member
+1

This presentation included a number of excellent resources. I am excited to share them with my grade partners!
+7

There were some GREAT resources included in this webinar!!!

Great resources! I can't wait to explore them and get ideas to use in my classroom. I also like the parent pieces.
more reviews ...