Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Vertical Alignment of Common Core State Standards: Up and Down the Ladder

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Do you need to align your lessons to Common Core State Standards (CCSS), but aren't really sure what's involved or how to proceed? In this webinar, you will learn how CCSS were designed to naturally build or scaffold upon each year and learn how your district can use this design most effectively. Participants will have access to printable templates to aid in curriculum mapping and planning. Join Darla Moore as she discusses how to build CCSS lessons while building on student prior knowledge.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Tuesday, March 5, 2013 @ 3:00 PM EST
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Classroom Management, Common Core, Digital Media
Tags: aligning lessons with standards, CCS7, CCS98, Common Core State Standards, curriculum mapping, lesson planning

Reviews (6)

+10

Loved this. Thanks a lot!
+8

I was not sure why everyone was not so happy. I thought it has a lot of good information. I don't think everyone have heard it.
Basic Member

This is more of a comment than a review. To anyone who feels they did not get enough info from this session, please feel free to message your questions directly to me. There is SOOO much information to cover with common core and unfortunately not everyone is on the same playing field. yet..
Basic Member

I felt the information presented was not as updated as I'd hoped. Most of this is what I've already heard from my district, state, and general professional development over the last three years.
Basic Member

There is no way I would purchase this webinar. I am not sure about the rest of the country, but I was looking for information that I had not already heard. This sis not really tell me anything about the CCSS. It covered the history of curriculum, shared two examples of the alignment and then was over. The questions asked were more powerful than the presentation and they were not really answered. Sorry, I was disappointed.
+6

This is an insightful presentation on the CCSS. There is so much to take in on the CCSS, I'm not sure how they will help those who learn differently. I keep looking for information but so far it feels a bit like Lake Woebegone...""where all the women are strong, all the men are good looking, and all the children are above average" What will happen to those who are not?
more reviews ...