Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Optimize Parent and Student Communication with Email and Newsletters

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Have you ever wanted to keep parents informed of classroom activities in a sleek platform that is also safe? Do you have a nice Web page to keep parents informed but are not getting as many visits or as much feedback as you wanted? Do you wish you could share pictures of your class activities on a Web site but are not allowed to do so by your school or district? Despite all the cool Web sites out there designed to maximize our Web and educational experience, email still remains one of the most effective tools for communication. (Its free, targeted, and requires little effort on the part of the families!) In this webinar, join Jose Popoff as he explores a site that can be used to easily create a professional newsletter and shows how to add info to it quickly and efficiently. The webinar will also explore some awesome tools to optimize your email experience. Join us for another exciting and lively webinar!

Subject: General
Last aired on: Monday, May 13, 2013 @ 4:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Organizational & Time-saving Tools, Web Tool Overviews
Tags: Communication, email, mailchimp, newsletters, organizational tools, posterous, timesaving tools

Reviews (16)

Thanks Jose. Lots of cool stuff you can do using mail chimp
Thank you for sharing this tool. I have never heard of MailChimp before. It would be useful to have a template/design already done and just change the content.
Great webinar, Mailchimp is new to me, looking forward to learning more about it.
Excellent tutorial!!! Thank you so much!!!
I've never heard of mail chimp; I'm excited to try this out! Great tutorial!
I'd not heard of MailChimp. It has some very nice features. Jose has some excellent tips and advice on communicating efficiently with parents.
Thanks for sharing new resources. I did not know about Mail Chimp.
Mail Chimp is new to me. Thanks for sharing. I will, in turn, pass this new learning on to others.
I didn't know about Mail Chimp before this. Thank you for the information.
more reviews ...