Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Use Google Apps to Improve Communication with Parents

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Connecting with parents is vital for a successful classroom. Using Google Apps such as Gmail, Calendar, Blogger, Voice, Docs, and Translate can make this connection easier. This webinar will show you easy ways to regularly update parents (even those who speak a different language) and to help them get involved in the classroom. No more fiddling around with communication logs or giving out your personal phone number. Join Shervette Miller-Payton as she shares tips to help you stay organized and stress-free.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, July 30, 2015 @ 3:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Google, Organizational & Time-saving Tools
Tags: Blogger, communication, Google, Google Docs, Google Translate, Google Voice, organization, parents

Reviews (46)

Very creative/useful tips!

Another great webinar thank you Shervette. I am familiar with some of these apps, however you gave me some great ideas how to use them to communicate with parents. Thank you!

This is great information - thank you!
+4

Useful stuff
+3

Great information! Thanks for sharing!

Great, useful information, thank you for sharing!

Very good, fast-paced presentation with very practical suggestions. Note that the back-channel discussion is at https://simplek12.titanpad.com/597
Basic Member

Very useful! explained very elementary (good for me :0))

Thanks for a great overview Shervette. I use a couple of these Apps and am interested in translate and canned responses thanks to your webinar.
Basic Member
+3

Thank you for the useful information!
more reviews ...