Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Integrating Technology to Enhance the Common Core

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
$27
Buy Now

Overview

Have you ever wanted to breathe life into a classic lesson? This webinar will demonstrate how to take a quality lesson and add a twist of technology to refresh the content. Join Erin Klein as she shares her experiences of co-teaching with a master language arts teacher. See how they combined his experience and her creativity to incorporate technology into their teaching to support the Common Core and increase active engagement.

Details

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Thursday, June 13, 2013 @ 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Common Core, Learning Theories & Strategies
Tags: aligned content, CCSS, Common Core State Standards, curriculum, lesson planning, technology integration

Reviews (35)

+8

Helpful! Thanks!
+10

I totally enjoyed this presentation. I will share this webinar to help my colleagues build from transformation techniques..Thanks so much.
Basic Member
+3

I love the ideas she gives. She is very inspirational. I like the Red Yellow Green coding for the projects : )
+8

Love the ideas! Could you link your website? . I love storybird, and my students too. Great resources! If you haven't use it, you need to get familiar. I teach middle school students and they love it too.

How can we get these documents or this presentation? Fantastic Ideas.
Basic Member

Practical ideas that give students choices and help them transform information.
Basic Member

I am so inspired to here your talks. I know your students are also.
+3

Wonderful ideas and resources. Lots of well thought out ideas about how to make it work.
Basic Member

Very informative and helpful.. Great ideas and resources to use with our gifted students
+6

Lots of great resources and examples of actual student work.
Basic Member
+3

Extremely informative. Loved the student work samples. Also appreciated your advice about getting to know a few sources well rather than becoming overwhelmed. Thank you
more reviews ...