Get the most out of the Teacher Learning Community. Sign in now. Not a member? Click here to get started for free!

Yikes, 8 Minutes of Class Left and Nothing Planned - An Impromptu Skype Call

Preview Preview Preview Preview Preview
Buy Now

Have you ever had one of those days when all of a sudden you have finished your planned lesson and have too many minutes left on the clock? Learn how to use an impromptu Skype call to save the day. In this webinar, Paula Naugle will share an on the spot fix to filling those minutes with an activity that will extend lessons, while also covering the 4Cs of collaboration, communication, creativity, and critical thinking. Learn how fun and easy it is to make an impromptu Skype calls.

Subject: ICT
Last aired on: Tuesday, June 7, 2016 @ 12:00 PM EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
Credit Hours: 0.5
Categories: Communication & Collaboration, Virtual Learning
Tags: 4Cs, lesson planning, phone calls, Skype

Reviews (30)

Good ideas that I can see myself using!
alot of good ideas! thank you
I enjoy Paula's presentations. She has great ideas especially having a pre-established list of people in a google doc. Cool idea about combining Kahoot and Skype with another group.
Thank you for the information!
great i use Skype
Good information! Thank you! ^^"
Great ideas-thank you
These are some great suggestions for using Skype. Love the example of the teacher who challenged her students with brain teasers for 45 minutes!!!
Basic Member
Really great ideas to fill in some down time at the end of a lesson. I can't wait to try this. Thanks!
Basic Member
Sound issues were very distractng. Had to keep upping my volume to hear her presentation as it seemed to go up and down throughout the session. May have had some good points, but I really lost focus with havng to keep adjusting the sound. In all fairness, I won't rate this webinar.
more reviews ...